Tuesday 22 July 2008

My Baby Turns "8"...

Samuel turned eight today... he's had a huge day, starting off with his sports day at school... lots of activities, long jump, high jump etc, he finished his sports day by winning his 100m sprint, he was so pleased with himself :) Samuel said that today was just great, "I've had the best day today mum!" bless his heart!! Anyway I'll be back with heaps more photos of his birthday & sports day... I shot almost 500 photos today, no wonder my shoulder is sore!!... I'm exhausted & I have a crappy headache so I'm off to bed! Happy Birthday little man, love you! xxxx

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Smauel!!
Hope you had a great day:)
And well done on winning your race at sports day!
Love,
Amanda xx

Tabitha said...

Happy 8th Birthday to Samuel ~ it sounds like he had a fantastic day!
Congratulations on winning the 100m ~ that is a great achievement!!
I bet you are so proud of him Tania!!
love and lots of hugs ~ Tabitha XXX

dani said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
AND
CONGRATULATIONS
SAMUEL!!!
i am so happy that your day was "great"!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
t, i hope you got some rest!!!
500 pictures??? i bet you are sore:S
have a great wednesday:D
love,
d

Kat said...

Happy Birthday Samuel!!!!!
I am happy that he had an awesome day
:D:D:D:D:D:D
L,
Kat

Little Sweethearts said...

Not quite a baby anymore hey?

A very happy birthday Samuel! Congratulations on winning the 100 m.

Love,
Tania
PS: your birthdays are all quite close together aren't they?
PS2: Yes, my K. is definitely a keeper! I got all teary-eyed...

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop