Friday 18 July 2008

Happy Birthday My Sweet Girl...

Happy 19th Birthday Jaimie.... hope your special day has been beautiful (even though you were at work) I wish so much I was there to celebrate with you! I am so incredibly proud of you Jaimie, you have grown into a beautiful young lady with so much love for life, a desire to succeed in this world & you have a heart of gold... you would do anything for anyone & you are always thinking of others... baby girl I am so very proud of the young lady you've become :) my hearts aches today... for this is your first birthday that we are not together, it has been a day of beautiful memories for me... I remember holding you for the first time & seeing all that black hair, your gorgeous husky little voice when you were a toddler, when you cut your hair!! calling gloves, glubs (in your husky little voice), your singing, too cute!! & so many others.... Happy Birthday beautiful... know your mama misses more than she thought possible... now the tears are streaming, my fingers are shaking, enjoy the rest of your birthday... I love you to the moon & back baby girl xxxxxxxxxx

Six months, First Christmas at Nana's....


2 years,( the one with the dark hair!)...


Almost 9, holding baby Tayla for the very first time...


Always the caring sister, 11 years...


Sister Act, 13 years...


Now a beautiful, intelligent young woman...

12 comments:

Tabitha said...

Happy Birthday Jaimie!!
Your daugter is just beautiful Tanya. I hope that you are ok, it must be hard, the first birthday with your daughter not at home ~ thinking of you and sending a big hug ~ love Tabitha XXXXX

Amanda said...

Hope Jamie has a great birthday!!
And i hope that Mum is ok too!
Love 'n' Hugs,
Amanda x

dani said...

happy 19th, jaimie!!!
i hope you are having a wonderful, beauty filled day:)
~~~~~
tanya, i don't even know what to say... but i do hope it will get easier, my dear friend:)
love you,
dani

Little Sweethearts said...

Oh Tanya, I'm sure Jaimie is thinking of you as well on this day. She sure has grown into a beautiful woman.

Happy Birthday Jaimie!

Love and hugs to you Tanya,
Tania

Laurie said...

My oldest daughter was on Friday also. Very cool! Your daughter is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear friend
You are blessed with the most beautiful children,
I really enjoyed these photos, I hope Jamie's day was filled with love and happiness and that you held your head high knowing your baby had grown into the beautiful woman she is with the love and guidence from her gorgeous parents, Thinking of you Rach x

.E. said...

Ohhh Happy Birthday to her.. she is so gorgeous.. Love the look back through the years..

Anonymous said...

Mum, nice pics of me lol!!! How embarressing Brendon is laughing at me now..

Thank you so much for always being from there for me mum, you have helped me grow into the person I am today. I love you and Dad with all my heart and miss you all so much. I cant wait for you guys to come down at Christmas and as soon as we have our house, your coming down for shopping Mum!!!

Love you so much xoxoxox
Jaimie

dani said...

tanya, i can only hope that katherine will love and appreciate us this much when she gets out on her own:)
it has to make your heart happy to know jaimie feels this way about you two and that she has matured into the beautiful young woman she is on the inside as well as the outside!!!
love,
dani

kristen said...

WOW that is beautiful. Makes me feel sad that I don't have a daughter to have that relationship with. You are both very lucky to have each other. She is gorgeous !!

Tanya said...

Oh Dani, Katherine will, how could she not, she has you for her mama!! my heart is in happiness heaven!

Kristen, thank you! Blessed beyond blessed is how I feel having 3 beautiful girls!

love,
T. xxx

Tanya said...

Oh how we miss you too!!!

Love you so much too, baby girl!! xoxoxoxoxo

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop