Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year.

I know I've been missing for awhile & I've missed you all!! I wanted to start the new year off with a quick post to wish you all a Happy New Year, may 2010 be filled with health, happiness & love!

Today (what's left of today!) 01.01.2010 is the due date of our Granddaughter, but she seems quite happy to stay right where she is! We are all very excited especially Jaimie & she's a little scared too! I hope this little bundle makes her appearance soon, Jaimie's a bit uncomfortable & has been having contractions for the last few weeks. I will let you all know when she makes her entrance into the world!

For now here are a few maternity photos.... could she be anymore beautiful... xx


Jaimie..

Jaimie..

Jaimie..

Jaimie..

Jaimie..

Jaimie..


signature

3 comments:

Simona Walters said...

beautiful photos Tanya!!

Amanda said...

I have been missing in action for a while now too!
Your pictures are beautiful ~ wishing you all well for the new arrival and the very best for 2010!
love,
Amanda x

LK said...

Can't believe you are a grandmother!!! Wishing you all the best Tanya! Beautiful photos and I look forward to some newborn pics!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop