Thursday 28 January 2010

Days 18-28

I'm a little behind with my photo a day posting!! We've been busy getting the kids ready for school etc, I have only a few days to go then the photo a day will be finished, where does the time go?? Hope you enjoy days 18-28 :)

Day 28... Bubbles, candles & peace & quiet = BLISS! This last week hasn't been so great, this is just what I needed :)



Day 27... First day of school 2010. Tayla in year 7 & Sam in year 5. I can't believe Tayla is in her last year of primary school!




Day 26... Happy Australia Day!! Sam knows how to stay cool!



Day 25... The perfect ending to a lovely day, everyday should end like this! I LOVE living where we live!



Day 24... Sam loves playing his Pokemon on his DS & he's always trying to talk me into buying him another Pokemon game :P



Day 23... A sweet moment.... Avah & her Opa, love, love, love this one!



Day 22... These guys are not only colourful, but they're incredibly noisy too!!



Day 21... Sweet dreams baby girl, love her little tongue peaking out.



Day 20... I love candles, especially vanilla scented ones :)



Day 19... Pretty flowers.



Day 18... She is just so precious.



signature

6 comments:

meganxxx said...

That baby leaves me breathless!!!! I swear she is one of the most precious babies i think i have ever seen! Of course having such a great photographer taking her pictures adds to the charm!
Have a great week
Meganxx

dani said...

sigh... i want an "avah"...
l,
d xxxx

meganxxx said...

P.S Tanya-just showed Maddy and Rohan (daughter and hubby)-big sighs all round!!!! She is the luckiest, loveliest babe.xx

Lucy said...

What stunning pictures. Avah is just too adorable and so very lucky to have a Gran who is an excellant photographer. Amazing how beautiful babies like Avah capture our hearts so easely.
I just adore the picture of her with her Gdaddy.
Love XO

Rach said...

OH NO NOT THE END HAVE LOVED SEEING YOUR PICTURES AS I ALWAYS DO! GORGEOUS PRECIOUS LITTLE LADY AND THE BEAUTIFUL TAYLA AND HANDSOME SAM MORE MORE MORE....
(PLEASE) XXX

Maddie said...

Hi Tanya
this is maddie i love looking at your photos with mum and my favourite is the one in the bath with the bubbles, say hi to Tayla she hasn't changed at all love maddie xx

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop