Wednesday 1 October 2008

Playing Tag...

I've been tagged by Amanda of Penny 'n' Pounds to blog about 6 unspectacular quirks that I have.

Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

Ok, so here we go....

1. I always wear my watch.. although my new one apparently doesn't like steam so it doesn't go into the shower with me!!

2. I absolutely love strawberries only fresh ones.... dislike strawberry ice-cream & milkshakes etc.!!

3. I like to be on time, it drives me nuts if I'm late & my other half is constantly running late... except on our wedding day, he
was actually early!!

4. I hang my washing out a certain way & have been known to take it down & redo it if it's not done to my liking!! needless to
say I hang it out all the time :)

5. I wear lip balm all the time... if I forget to take one with me I will buy a new one... Napolean is huge favourite!

6. I colour my hair regularly, more so now that the grey's are starting to show!!!!


So there you have it, now I tag anyone who wants to join in the fun!! xxx


6 comments:

Hannah said...

I, too, HAVE to have lip balm with me! It makes me nervous when I don't!!

l,
Hannah

Amanda said...

LOL Tanya!!
I thought i was the only person whose washing has to be hung out a certain way! Glad i'm not alone there! My hubbys attitude is that it will dry whatever way you hang it out. Grrrr....Men!!
Hate strawberry ice-cream too:)
l,
Amanda x

Tabitha said...

That is great Tanya ~ I love your quirks!!
The photo is just gorgeous too!!
Hope you are all well
love and big hugs XXXXX

dani said...

first and foremost... that is a gorgeous photo of a most gorgeous girl!!!
now to your list, tanya. we must be the epitome of "opposites attract", HA!!! i don't own a watch (never have)... hence i'm usually running late (shocker, right???), i never wear lip balm (lip stick... yes, but no balm), and i have never hanged clothes out to dry (i don't have a clothes line) and i love strawberry milkshakes... GO FIGURE!!!
love,
dani
ps i forgot; i am totally with you on the hair dying, though:b

Anonymous said...

Love learning these things about you. So when you do wash do you hang it on a line to dry? I always wished I could do that - so fun and fresh - keeps whites white too. Anyway, love your post! And gorgeous picture of your daughter!

Tanya said...

Hey Kara! yep it goes on the line in the fresh air & sunshine... although I have been known to just chuck it in the dryer too!! but nothing beats beautiful sunshine :)

love,
t. xxx

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop