Wednesday 11 June 2008

Queen of the Ice...

Missy Mu having fun ice skating... it was her second time... she did pretty good, Tayla kept asking me to come on the ice... uh not going to happen, as much as it looks like lots of fun... I didn't want to risk falling & breaking bones & totally humiliating myself!!! one day.. maybe one day! :) xx



please excuse the poor quailty of these photos... the light was terrible!


I can do this....


Hanging on tight...


Careful... slowly, slowly... love her hands!!!


Let me see... this is fun... cool reflection...


Woo hoo... look at me go... Queen of the ice!!


Beauty on ice...

7 comments:

Tabitha said...

She is just gorgeous ~ and talented too ~ she looks like she has been doing it for years!!
Well done tayla ~ you did so well.
love and hugs Tabitha XXX

Amanda said...

Looks like lots of fun!
I would be on the sidelines watching too!! I broke my wrist skating ~ it won't happen again!!
Take Care,
Love Amanda xx

Elise said...

Hi Tanya

It's amazing how quickly young people pick up something like this. They seem to have less fear and are more adventurous.

Troy and I went ice skating about four years ago. I'd been ice skating when I was younger and thought that I would just need a bit of a warm up and then I'd glide over the ice. The reality was that I was terrified of falling over and it took a lot for me to let go of the rails around the sides.

Tayla looks like she's got the whole ice skating thing down pat.

Love
Elise

dani said...

tanya, i absolutely love the last picture of tayla; she's precious:D
i have only ever tried to ice skate... ONCE!!! ha... i was a total "wall flower" and not by choice;/
my lack of coordination won out!!!
i hope you are having a lovely, quiet evening:)
love,
dani

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

If only I could take photo's as clear as that!!! They look fantastic to me.

Precious Pink Pumps said...

I have not been ice skating for years! These pics have inspired me! She looks so confident!

Kara May said...

Oh wonderful memories captured here. Your daughter will look back and cherish these.

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop