Wednesday 17 September 2008

Thank you....

To my beautiful blogging friends! your kind words, thoughts & prayers have deeply touched my heart! Jaimie is doing just great... she amazes me with her strength, determination & most of all her perspective on life... I am blessed to have such a beautiful daughter & such beautiful friends thank you :)
I have spent some time trying to catch up on all of your blogs.. I'm getting there, & I have so many photos to post, so I will be getting to that very soon! for now here is my little guy taken Saturday arvo at his favourite place.... wonder what he was thinking!!

take care, xxxxx

5 comments:

meganxxx said...

Jaimie is all those things and more because of the way she was raised Tanya. What a great job you guys have done!

I am glad she is doing ok and hopefully you are too.

Much love

Meganxx

kristen said...

Ohh Tanya how heart breaking for all of you. I'm glad you have each other for support. Hopefully you will be blessed sooner than later and when it happens we will all be here with eager ears.
Sending you all my love and hope today finds you and that beautiful daughter of yours well.
Thinking of you,
Kristen

dani said...

and... jaimie is so blessed to have you, her beautiful and beauty filled mother, who has instilled those qualities in her.
love,
dani
ps your photo of samuel is lovely, tanya:) what a handsome boy!!!

Amanda said...

Jamie is a wonderful girl because of her wonderful Mum and Dad!
I love the picture, it is so clear ~ and not forgetting the handsome little boy in the picture!
Hugs,
Amanda x

Lucy said...

Hi Tanya,
Your beautiful daughter Jaimie sounds very mature and grounded. I am sure these qualities come from being in such a close and loving family. You are all blessed to have each other.
I love the picture of Samuel in the pensive pose. It looks more like a very peaceful painting.
Love and hugs to you all.
Lucy XXXXXXOOOOOO

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop