Wednesday 30 April 2008

These make me smile...

As we say good bye to yet another month... some memories that made me smile & weep! xx

Shark Bay aquarium... Seaworld... 20/11/05


Brothers... eldest & youngest, love, love, love this one! yep this one made me weep, just a little... 19/11/04


Samuel... my little man, 4 yrs 4 mths, love his eyes... 19/11/04


Goggle boy... oh how I love this one, mouth closed tight so no water gets in & his little ear bent over & how utterly cute is he!!... 7/2/05
click on it... you need to see it larger!!!!

3 comments:

.E. said...

These are awesome.. love the second one too.

Dana said...

Hi Tanya,
I love the title photo of your daughter! I have a Samuel as well== Samuel Reade. Great photos--I enjoy your blog from across the world!
Dana

dani said...

oh, tanya...
your boys are as handsome as your daughter is beautiful!!! these are amazingly vivid shots...
hugs,
dani xx

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop