Monday 7 April 2008

Flowers for his Mama...

I was getting ready for Easter & the arrival of family when Samuel came running in & said "mummy, I have a surprise for you" his hands were behind his back & he had the biggest grin on his sweet little face! " I have flowers for you" he said! & handed them to me " these are for you"... I thanked him & asked him what the flowers were for & he replied " because I love you"!!!! I absolutely love this kid, bless his little heart... I love you to moon & back baby! xxxx





5 comments:

Laurie said...

Dandilion bouquets are the best! You have a sweet boy! And he's so cute!

.E. said...

How sweet.. dont you love that when they bring you flowers.. just because they love you.. I hope he never loses that spirit.

Katie Toland said...

Awww how adorable. What a sweet little boy you have there. LOVE that first pic!!

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

Hi there,

I'd been meaning to check out your blog for ages. Your kids are gorgeous and your photo's are awesome. If only i could take them like that. I always get them as the kids are turning to walk away or the miss half their heads. i love the Christmas ones with the tropical plants in the background, if only we didnt live in Melbourne.

Will be back again,

Em

kristen said...

OHHHH these are my favorities. logan gives them to me in the same manner. Presented behind his back as a surprise. It's kind of like Ground Hog Day........
Beautiful

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop