Wednesday, 31 December 2008

Our Christmas..

Christmas Eve...
Well we did some last minute shopping, the kids went swimming, we had roast turkey & pork with lots of yummy baked veges, craziness I know considering it had been around 36 degrees when I started cooking.. not nice!! A storm rolled in & it rained for hours so the kids couldn't sprinkle reindeer food, which they weren't too happy about!! I fell into bed at 2.30am Christmas morning only to be woken TWO hours later!!

In their new pj's, Sam's covering his ears because of the thunder :))

Pretty lights...



The storm approaching, so not pretty!!


Christmas Eve cuteness..


The hair.. alot shorter & yes it's red :D


Christmas Day...

Christmas Day started very early... 4.30am to be exact!! We held them of for a little while lol!! We opened our presents, had a leisurely breakfast, then the girls came over for more presents, then it was off to have lunch with some of our family, more food & the best eggnog ever :))) All in all I think everyone had a wonderful day. Boxing Day (no photos) we had the Ryff Family at our place to celebrate Chris's birthday (Roy's older brother) it has been a tradition ever since I can remember, even though Chris does not like the attention so much.. I think he does enjoy the fact we get together to celebrate his special day! At the end of the day I was exhausted & so ready for bed. Since then we have just chilled at home the kids in the pool & me in the a/c lol!!! it has been very hot indeed this Summer! xx

Sam with his new Roborapter..



Tayla's Pandora bracelet, love the handbag charm :))



Playing a new DS game..


Loving his new toy..


They truly are the greatest gift of all!


The family :)))

7 comments:

Accyee said...

how lovely! the pictures are all so colorful and the gifts are all wonderful:) i bet you had a brilliant time during Christmas!

Christina Celeste. said...

you all are so cute. seriously.


I remember being young and waking my parents up around 4 am too!

hahaha! I thought I was the only one...



ChristinaCeleste:D

kristen said...

Gorgeous family photos. You inspire me to take more of my family as a group.
Tanya your hair looks great.

Wishing you a great 09.
Take care
Kristen

Hannah said...

I love your hair, Tanya!! It looks so great!! I love the red :)

It sounds like you had a great time (even if you hardly got any sleep :/)!! I love the pictures! You have such a lovely family, Tanya!

l,
Hannah

Tabitha said...

The photos are all great Tanya ~ you all look wonderful ~ you look gorgeous in the photo Tanya and your hair really suits you, the cut and the colour are fab!!!

I got a similar bracelet to Tayla, only mine is made by Chamilia ~ and I got a few charm beads too!

Looks like you all had a wonderful time.
Love and hugs Tabitha XXXX

Kara May said...

Oh I love all of these shots! You are so incredibly blessed to have such a beautiful loving family. WOW! I love seeing their pictures on your blog - their personalities beam through your photos!
Hope you had a fantastic Christmas! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your images in this new year! XOXO

Jenni foo foo said...

love the family picture!!! And all of your gorgeous kids!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop