Saturday 20 December 2008

More Christmassy goodness...

This time from my beautiful friend Dani all the way from Kentucky in the States!! Dani, thank you so much for my gorgeous new pj's, they will come in handy come winter time, I did have the a/c cranked up when Roy took the photo, it was around 9.30pm & still so hot!!! I also have a new addiction (like I needed another one!!) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups... what can I say except for... oh no Dani, what have you started LOL!! lucky for me they're from the States!! they are divine!! Dani, thank you so much for my Beauty Full gifts I absolutely LOVE them! :)))) xxxx




Samuel & Tayla wanted to be in the photo too, they wanted to show off their new Christmas Bears from Myers, but unfortunately you can't see them that well! They are very cute though :)

5 comments:

Tabitha said...

Hi Tania ~
I also received a wonderful package from Dani today!!
The PJ's are great ~ I have mine on at the moment (3pm) ha ha !!
I may need to move to the US ~ as those peanut butter cups are to die for ~ soooooo yummy (god help my diet if I lived there ha ha !!)

You look great ~ and samuel and tayla look so sweet with thier bears ~ your kids are just gorgeous Tanya!!
Love and big christmas hugs XXXXX

dani said...

you, tayla, and samuel look adorable!!! did you tell roy that the catch is that you have to celebrate Christmas again in july??? ha!!!
those pb cups have been my favorite candy since i was a little girl:p yummy!!! enjoy, my friend:D
and...
have a very merry Christmas week:D
love,
dani

Amanda said...

The P.J's are so comfy, aren't they? Dani is such a sweet soul.
And those peanut butter cups are diet breakers! LOL!
I love the picture of you and the little ones ~ the bears are very cute too!
Take Care and keep cool in that summer heat!
l,
Amanda x

Hannah said...

Reese's are definitely my favorite candy/chocolate bad thing ever! They're so good, right?? But, I hardly ever have any.
Hahaha
The pajamas look so comfy!

I love the picture :D You have such beautiful children, Tanya! Goodness!! Their teddy bears look so soft!

l,
Hannah

Kat said...

Those candies are so addicting, it is crazy!


:D
l,
Katherine

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop