Tuesday 19 February 2008

Anniversary...

Today we celebrate 14 years of marriage! I had these photos taken as a gift for hubby, he loved them, but he was totally blown away when I told him who took them... Tayla our almost 10yr old!!!! at first he didn't believe me, but I assured him it was very true. I think Tayla has done a beautiful job in taking these photos ( those dSLR's are so heavy & she is so little!!!) they also mean more to me than anything because SHE took them! Happy Anniversary babe, love you more today than yesterday, but less than I will tomorrow :) xxxx

and yes that is my wedding dress :)
and NO it doesn't fit me!!!!!!

Click on photos to see them better!





6 comments:

nil said...

wow

.E. said...

First off Happy Anniversary...

Secondly.. your daugther did a simply fantastic job on these photos.. they are gorgeous and so are you what a great idea too.

Tanya said...

Thank you, you are too kind!!!!

We are so very proud of our little girl :)

kristen said...

what a beautiful blog page!!!!
Kristen

Sheye Rosemeyer said...

Dear Tanya
Oh you look absolutely beautiful! What amazing photos from your itty bitty girl. I love the fourth one down, I think it's outstanding.
Just beautiful.
S xxx

Leisa Francine said...

Oh Tanya,
These are just so beautiful. You are very talented, as is your baby girl. I really enjoy looking at the pictures you create. Gorgeous.
Leisa :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop