Friday 1 February 2008

And then this...

Tayla was quiet on the way home Tuesday afternoon, we get home, she changes into something a little cooler, I was busy organizing lunch packs, getting the washing in, dinner etc., & then it dawned on me that I hadn't seen or heard Tayla, I thought she was in her room reading or playing on her DS... but no,she was asleep, she was exhausted... late nights, early mornings, the heat or so I thought! How wrong was I!!! Tayla slept for about 11/2 hours & woke with a fever, headache & a sore throat. The doctor confirmed my suspicions the next morning... tonsillitis. I couldn't believe it six weeks at home & the first day back at school & she comes home sick!!! Tayla is on the mend, this is her third day at home, which for her is torture! she has had as much time off this week as she would in an entire school year!!

My sweet little girl...



All the paraphernalia that she has to have...

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop