Monday 14 January 2008

Girls Day Out...

Tayla & I had a girls day out yesterday... Daddy & the boys went to Suncorp Stadium to watch QLD Roar play, I think we had so much more fun than they did :) First we started with a bit of shopping! some MORE new clothes for Missy, as one lady put it... beautiful clothes for a beautiful girl, I couldn't agree more! then it was time for dinner which was delicious, then we went for a walk along the waterfront at Southport before heading to the movies to watch Enchanted... anything with McDreamy in it is a winner in my eyes!! and to finish up a perfect day out, we stopped at Zarraffa's for a caramelized mocha & an iced chocolate! It was the best time I've had in along time :) then hubby phoned wondering when we were going to be home???? after all it was 9.45pm!!! who knew? as the saying goes "time flies when you're having fun" I'll say 6 hours worth!!!! I highly recommend it... I'm already planning the next one :) xxx

Mother & daughter (obviously)...





Absolute "Sweetness"



Dinner, Tayla had chicken with chips, I had Tortellini Pollo, just divine...



Loving this one very much...



Waiting to go into the cinemas...



Iced chocolate time, very yummy was the response...



Definitely time to go home, Tayla is such a character, she kept trying to sneak a sip of my coffee & ran to this tree & this is what she was doing... such a ham... but she's all mine & I love her so much :) xxx

1 comment:

.E. said...

Looks like so much fun.. I am planning some mother daughter days with my little girl this summer when daddy takes the boys camping.

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop