Monday 31 December 2007

Goodbye 2007...

Just a quick post for the last day of 2007, normally I look forward to the new year, but I can't say that I am this time around, not sure why!! have been feeling quite down these last few days of 07, maybe I just need a holiday!!! We are off to join family for New Years Eve, such a shame the weather is so yucky, probably won't be any fireworks anywhere which is a little disappointing, but what can you do about the weather!! Hope you all enjoy tonight's celebrations (not too much though) and seeing as it's not a post without photos... these were taken back in April, they are not the best but I love them :) So goodbye to 2007 & I shall see you in the New Year! xxx

Such a sad little face...



It's not the best photo of Missy Moo but I absolutely adore this photo!!! :)

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop